whisper your name


whisper your name on the things you find be~you~tiful . . .



Recent Posts

Apr 10, 2012

...easter brunch

hello dear ones!

i hope you all had a most lovely
and blessed easter!


 


 
upon my return to ohio,
it has been a whirlwind flurry of action
and i have almost caught my breath!!

NOT!


 


regardless,
i look forward to easter every year
preparing for a most holy day,
anticipating my menu for my favorite meal
~ brunch ~




 
i wanted light and ethereal this year
...like meringue
ha!!
which, as it just so happens,
is what i served for "dessert"
after champagne sauce, eggs benedict! 
yep!
little meringue nests
 filled with vanilla greek yogurt,
topped with fresh blackberries...

fabulous

so anyway,
i wanted a lovely tablecloth
light and airy like
so i sewed up this see-thru ruffled beauty



and added luscious smelling lilacs to the sides...

the scent was glorious!




 
simple elegance


 


 
i have a thing for wild violets,
so i scattered a few all around the table
as one can never have too many spring flowers
can they?!




...here is my centerpiece


 


 
a beautiful "optimist aquiesse" candle (LOVE these),
lilacs and a stained glass cross...




a few lace eggs i enjoyed creating,
dangling from these linen flowered, white washed branches...


 


 
i couldn't resist these pearl white, glass eggs that i spied at home goods
i hung them by a few sea silk ribbons at my windows...




 
they had bling on the top of them
and you must know by now that i am part crow

oohhhh, sparkle, shine, sparkle
LOL!!



 
it was a lovely day spent with family,
celebrating our King!

priceless!

~

on thursday,
i will be sharing a few of my favorite things at the moment:)


see you then!


sharing this post with
Faded Charm's: White Wednesday


 
here's to a blessed easter!

18 comments:

  1. So happy to be reading you again!! Can't wait to see what you are up to. Di@Cottage-wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to have found your lovely blog...I invite you to visit my world as well...
    Blessings Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a lovely blog!! I am your newest follower, I will be back!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rosemary! I ADORE your new header, sweetie! It is absolutely beautiful! ♥ And your table....? Incredibly soft, romantic, and serene. Your tablecloth is truly one of a kind and intensely ethereal. (*sigh.....) Missed you greatly and so glad to see you settled and back to blogging! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watch and listen with baited breath for the white ethereal of your blog.....soooooo very inspiring. Blessings, Lady

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello again, I wonder if you can give a tutorial on making one of those sheer ruffly tablecloths? I'd like to know how to get such a fine edge on such a light fabric? I'm just now teaching myself to sew. thanking you in advance, Lady

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is CRAZY GORGEOUS Rosemary!!!!! Every detail is perfection. Your tablecloth is so lovely!
    I am so happy to hear that you had a wonderful Easter with your family.
    hugs from here...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whispering your name to come decorate my home...how beautiful, Rosemary! The little details bring it all together.
    xo Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how beautiful Rosemary! I know you all had a wonderful day.

    Hugs to you,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi darling....what a beautiful post !! glad to read you again...love from me....xxx...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Красиво... обичам този стил, много нежно и чувствено усещане за Великден. Поздрави и хубав ден от мен.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Rosemary!!! This is ethereally splendid!!!! This is probably the prettiest Easter table I have seen so far this season. I love it!!! The sweet little fresh flowers are so pretty with all the white. It is like heaven!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rosemary,
    You are so gifted! I am worn out just looking at your lovely table and window.

    ♥charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rosemary, I am so glad you are back. Have missed your wonderful blog. So inspiring! Just love your tablescape and wild violets. Welcome to Ohio!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Dear Rosemary!
    What a gorgeous table and sounds like what served a fantastic meal. I love the see through cloth with the trailing flowers. Ahh, how divine! I am so glad that you are back and posting, I did miss your inspiration, so!
    Big hugs to you!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  16. looks like a blessed easter....i've missed you mon amie!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your table looks heavenly. Love your blog header too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow- this is one of the most unique table setting's we've seen. It's so heavenly! Love the lilac purple & green as a pop of subtle color. My mouth is watering with that food line-up too - especially the dessert! You should enter this into the Craftbaby Spring Feast Tablescape contest: http://www.craftbaby.com/contests/6/spring-feast-tablescape-sweeps

    ReplyDelete

be kind ~ be graceful ~ be beautiful ~ be you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails