whisper your name


whisper your name on the things you find be~you~tiful . . .



Recent Posts

Nov 18, 2010

...french saint stockings

 ...Happy Vintage Inspiration
Friday ~

well
almost!!

I have to take a few moments when I can,
as the snippets of fabric,
sprinkles of silver glass glitter,
and bloom stain brewing on the stove
are calling to me!!

Thank you for the over the top support for my ex-voto tags ~
they blew out!!

~ and I've been snipping away at a fresh batch
so if you missed out on them,
hold on, more are on their way:)
but for today ~
These stockings are what I wanted to show you, dear ones.
French Saint stockings to be more exact!


This one is: Saint Martha
who knew humble muslin fabric
could be sewn into such a lovely stocking? 
I added some heavy cotton lace along the top and under the le fleur...


and have "bloom stained" them.
((bloom stain= stained with flower blooms))
it give them a kiss of the softest pink that I simply adore!
  

The top has a bloom stained rose
and grunge dyed pink crinkled ribbon!!
Each stocking is assembled
and no two are alike
Love that!!

These will be available in my etsy shop shortly too!

I can't believe it is the middle of November already!!
whew, it's flyin' by I tell ya'!!

oohhhHHH!
gotta go...
the fairies are saying my break is OVER!!
((geesh, that FIC is one tough winged creature!!))
(FIC = fairy in charge)
HEY!
Wait one minute
wouldn't that be ME??
LOL!!
~
sharing this over at Debra's

AND


Come see what other creative women are doing
and be
Inspired!!


here's to muslin fabric and flower petals!

26 comments:

  1. Hi Rosemary,
    I absolutely love your ex-voto tags, they are so beautiful!! And your stockings are incredible, you are such a talented lady!
    I hope you are well and I love your new header!
    Have a great night.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tags are beautiful and the stocks are gorgeous! I am loving your new Blog header too!

    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rosemary, What a very talented artist you are! The stocking and tags are gorgeous! I am headed to you shop to look around.
    xo, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. the tags are out of this world and i can't wait until mine arrive. as for the French prayer stocking...my jaw hit the keyboard mon amie! simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog.You make such gorgeous things.Its very magical here, I love visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rosemary, you are always a delight! I get excited every time I come over here to see what you are creating today. Thanks so much for always joining the party, you're such a great FIC. love that!!!
    xo,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rosemary, Breathtaking. nuff said. Theresa xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Rosemary-
    I`m so happy I was with the first ones that ordered your gorgeus ex-voto tags-can`t wait to see them-- and sweetie, your stocking,is as beautifull, as a romantic farytale-
    Wish you a happy creative week-end.
    Hugs,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rosemary, How absolutely lovely your french saint stockings are...hoping the beautiful ribbons are the ones that the ocean blessed!
    Wishing you a beautiful weekend~
    Debbie~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything is so beautiful. Love the soft, dreamy colors.
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet Rosemary,
    I absolutely ADORE your vintage Saint tags & stocking...so gorgeous!!! Your blog is lovely as usual, your header & background are divine!
    Big Hugs Friend,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh these are the most beautiful socks I have ever seen.......
    I love it, as all of your items, so beautiful.
    Fine weekend
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous designs! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rosemary you continue to amaze me on a daily basis. You are very talented and I love everything your hands touch. So beautiful!!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have such a beautiful blog and you're so very talented :-) I love your tags and that stocking is so sweet!
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi
    Love the stockings! Bloom stained... how clever. They are lovely
    Many Blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those are just beautiful! Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Rosemary! Thank you so much for visiting my blog on VIF. I LOVE your new stockings! They are just beautiful. And I've got my eye on those little glittery heart boxes! Sooo sweet!
    AND, I wanted to tell you I got my special giveaway gift in the mail last night!!! Yay!!
    I couldn't wait to open it! Each and every thing is so lovely! It's killing me but I haven't unwrapped the little packages because I want to take pictures to do a special post about it. I'm hoping by tomorrow I can since I'll be gone all day today, and I was working in my space last night. Thank you so very much for making such unique and beautiful things - I am oh-so-grateful!
    Well, I'm off with a girlfriend to Vignettes in San Diego for her birthday!
    Blessings to you my dear!!
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am so awe struck, your work is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the colors of the stocking, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Rosemary.. love your stockings and all! Would love to see a St.Catherine..the patron Saint of Nurses.... ( uh..guess I should mention that is my name and I am a nurse!) hehee..simply beautiful work you have done!
    Smiles~
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those stockings are beautiful and your blog is gorgeous!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete

be kind ~ be graceful ~ be beautiful ~ be you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails