whisper your name


whisper your name on the things you find be~you~tiful . . .



Recent Posts

Nov 30, 2010

...boughs of holly

...hello dear readers!!

I have been squeezing a little holiday decorating in between my days in the studio
and
as I am sitting here sipping my hot chocolate,
I thought you'd like to hum this tune along with me...

think of it as caroling in the land of odds!!
come on ~
I know you know this tune...

Deck the halls


with boughs of holly


 fa lalalalaaa


lalalala!!

I was over the moon ~ elated
when I spied the butter cream flower stems at Michael's
and ecstatic that they were 40% off
whhhooo-hooo!!
I simply love the crystal dew drops...
the next picture is my white mistletoe kissing ball
hanging in my entry way,
ALL who enter will feel the love...
NO ONE will escape!!
LOL!!

here is where I will be putting our tree this year


and yes, this was originally done in blue silk panels
but
this is just more ~ ME!!
   

a paper doily pom-pom close up.
I have a strand of these for the fire place too:)


I have to put the lights up yet,
but this is how it looks so far...
see the holy candles??!!


if you missed that tutorial on how to make your own,
simply just visit this post


ooohhhh, preeeetty!!
 

I put up "twinkle lights" on my doll house,
  

well sort of!
it is really just a strand of rhinestones
and tiny prisms!! 
they twinkle in the right light ~ LOL!!!! 
  

 a tiny fairy greets all who visit here!


in this lace covered vintage canning jar
a single paper white bulb is tucked inside...


this candle holder has
MANY bulbs!!

Paper Whites are my most favorite wintertime flower
and I scatter them  all through the house!!
I simply adore their scent...
  

a looking glass filled with sparkly pretties
((do YOU have a looking glass??!))
sitting atop my most favorite magazine
Jeanne d'arc Living...


I know you have seen this before,
after all
 they were the inspiration of my theme and holiday color scheme this year!!


this is my front entry way table...
  

a silver tray of more pretties is there to delight your eyes when you walk in...
  

and my cement swan carries a bouquet of white roses!!

This is just a sprinkle of holiday cheer with my magic wand,  
I haven't even pulled down the Christmas boxes yet!!
LOL!!

but for now
this delights my heart!

I will be sharing this with Kathleen's

~

sneak peek:

what am I working on??


hhhhmmmmmm...


I wonder!!!


here's to wondrous pretties!!

14 comments:

  1. Oh Rosemary ..everything is just stunning Love it all ..can I come live at your house !!!

    Your pictures are just amazing how I wish I could get ours to look that way ..but then that's a whole other direction now isn't it ..LOL !!

    I enjoyed your white wednesday tremendously !!!

    Hugs and blessings ..Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all-especially where you'll be putting the tree and your doll house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all your photos Rosemary! They are gorgeous! LOVE those doily pompoms too!! Did you see my cinderella carriage?? It is too cute.
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love it all, simple all of it looks beautiful. That doll house makes me wish I had kept mine when I was younger, but it gives me an excuse to get one and make it with my daughter, but she must let me paint it white.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh so very enchaining and magical! made me sigh..."sigh." I'm loving your devotional candles with my scapulars on your mantle.....you make them look so very lovely!! TFS mon amie. can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You got it gonna on girl! Everything looks fabulous!
    Theresa
    aka:TOT

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOooooooooo LOVE your choice of colors for the season!!!! Love your blog too. I had visited the other day & found you on LuLu's tonight. But, then see you are also playing White Wednesday! Your doll house is FabUlous! Love it all.
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything is just beautiful!It is both calming and inspirational love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rosemary!
    How fabulous!
    I want to squeeeeeeze you!
    Huuuuug you!
    Kiiiiiiss you!
    Miiiiiss you!
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOHHHH Rosemary,-
    have I told you, that if I lived close to you, I woul love to"sit on your lap" every day, looking at all the beauty you create, and your gorgeus home, touched by your fairy hands--I WOULD ---:)
    Hugs, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh it delights my heart too!!! So beautiful, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful post. Aah....all your creamy whites are so pretty. I just love all your creations and most of all my creative friends.

    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Rosemary,
    Thanks for stopping by my new blog via White Wednesday. Your blog is gorgeous! Exquisite, heavenly, romantic...ahhhh. Thank you for such lovely inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello
    Such wonderful inspiration here... love the lace bottles and everything else
    Many Blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

be kind ~ be graceful ~ be beautiful ~ be you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails