whisper your name


whisper your name on the things you find be~you~tiful . . .



Recent Posts

Feb 22, 2011

...hope "spring"s eternal!


... hello sweets!!

I hope you had a lovely weekend
doing things you like to do!
  I sure did :)

If you were wondering
if I BOUGHT
the french weeping pussy willow tree
I was gushing about last week
the happy dance answer is
YES!!!!
and
it
is
GLORIOUSLY B-E-A-U-T-F-U-L!!


It was a sight to see,
as we were pulling it through the store,
(it IS rather large!)
with SNOW all over it ~ lol!!
most everyone was coming up to it
and telling hubby o' mine and I,
how lovely it was...
(MEN, mind you!)
It is not ready for it's reveal,
but
rest assured,
I WILL be sharing this soon!!!

soooo,
I've been putting a few spring touches all around
and here is another one of those vignettes
 

...one of my lace bottles
that I have been collecting from Rhonda
(I simply adore these and can't get enough of them!!)
  

a simple nest out of lichen moss, a pussy willow sprig
(I can use these everywhere NOW!!tee,hee)
and another pod of milk weed...


and it seems as though it is starting to emerge
 not only out of me in the pretties I create,
but how I look at my home too! 
I am intrigued with the simplistic beauty
 in using everyday objects
 ~ creatively!


just look at how beautiful a little box of eggs are!!!

okay,
maybe I am desiring spring to hurry along,

but

can you blame me?
don't YOU long for it too??!
~
I just had to share something my dear Mom said to me about my post
"the french pussy willow made me do it!"...
I had to sheepishly smile a bit
as my mom called me up after I posted last week about the stolen sprig,
and she said
"Rosemary! That is NOT what you are about, you can't go around rippin' stuff off,
and then say you have 10 holy candles scattered around your house!"

LOL!!!
You're right Mom!!!
I guess they did absolutely NO good in that instance!!
but
I did buy the tree:)

~

come along with me
 and see what other spring delights are over at
Faded Charms White Wednesday!


here's to "nesting" and Mom's who keep you in line!


19 comments:

  1. gorgeous post mon amie..all of it! J'adore the eggs as you well know and ...well..don't get me started on jeanne d'arc-inspired ANYTHING! as for your mother....they didn't break the mold honey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good girl Rosemary! I didn't want the pussy willow police on your tail.
    Gorgeous vignettes in your home. Pure delight and those eggs are magnifique!
    Spring is abounding in blogland if not quite yet in nature. :)
    - Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous.... and I just love your decorated bottle!!!
    hugs~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style and the bottles are gorgeous.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty touches of Spring Rosemary! Can't wait to see that tree!
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  6. rosemary, i sat here smiling after you wrote what your mom said. it is so silently true and i am sure all readers felt this way. MOMS!Bestest,Denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. i so love our Lord's face pearing out of that milk pod. it is so mystical. Bestest,Denise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rosemary, your mom's comment made me laugh! I don't think the little tree was going to miss it...but I am glad you bought it anyway. You are going to love it!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to see your reveal. And LAUGHED at your Mother... even when we're grown they continue to try & influence us. Have a great week. Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seasons in white....your decor is gorgeous! I love the box of eggs!

    Can't wait to see the (now made legitimate)tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderfull post Rosemary- --as alwayes :)--
    I love Rhonda`s bottles, and your vignettes are gorgeus -pure beauty, sweet.
    Hugs,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dearest daughter,
    All is well......
    love Mia...

    ReplyDelete
  13. L.O.V.I.N.G. those JDA eggs......(sigh!)....

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are lovely! That box of eggs makes me think of not wanting o eat those cutesy things. I really hope spring would come so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love those eggs too. Wish I could get that magazine over here. Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Rosemary, I always love to stop by your blog, it is always peacefull and relaxing, just what I need for a hectic day, now I need to check my pussy willow tree too!
    Celeste, www.victoriantailor.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Rosemary!
    I got my order from your shoppe and I LOOOOVe it! I ordered the ex-voto tags and pearl garland and love them both and the packaging!
    Ordered under Michael Guterry my hubby. Anyway! Thanks so much! karen....

    ReplyDelete
  18. I found your blog while I was searching for content on "lost my back pain." I noticed that you asked them to ask your permission before linking to your blog. Just wanted you to know the same thing happened to me because I used a name from L.Frank Baum book, which I am not going to include here as this comment may become part of "lost my ...." as well, but it seems to me you used this same name also, and that is why your blog is still part of the lost my back... content as well. I ended up deleting my blog because I was so furious as the admin of this site claims to be a publisher in Chicago area, and my content on my blog was primarily essays I have had published, and I saw it as an infringement on my copyright. After I found this and your comment, well I intend once more to contact Google Web Master about this as it is "link building" and I abhor it! I now have a blog which I have disallowed search engines to access. By the way, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Rosemary, your creations are wonderful! I decided to become a follower.....there's so much inspiration here!

    One question. Did you buy the little eggs?

    ReplyDelete

be kind ~ be graceful ~ be beautiful ~ be you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails