whisper your name

whisper your name on the things you find be~you~tiful . . .

Recent Posts

Mar 27, 2010

...at first glimpse

...hello lovelies!!
Just a quick post today ~

Please don't think I've disappeared!

my dear Mom finally arrived safely:)
and we've already been working on some fabulous new pretties!
so here is a first glimpse
those new things!
 coming soon...
~ hand stamped blush ribbons ~
~ gorgeous handmade peony flowers ~
~ paper dolls ~
~ cupcake cuffs ~

the renewal of all things lovely!!!


  1. You're very welcome to my giveaway Rosemary!!!
    I see you're very busy creating new beautiful stuff! I can't wait to see everything in detail!!!
    Enjoy your mum!
    Big hugs!

  2. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us Rosemary!

    I can't remember if I thanked you for the wonderful tags that you sent to me. If I didn't thank you, then shame on me. They are so lovely that all I want to do is keep them for me.


  3. So happy your Mom arrived and you are having fun. My Mom said to me today on the phone, make a pillow for me! How cute are our Moms?

  4. Hi Rosemary,
    I was just over at Claudia's and met Mr. Bunn. He's a very charming little guy!

    I'm "hooked" by your descriptions of what you are working on. I'll be back!!!

    Have fun,

  5. Rosemary, I am excited to see what you two have been doing during her visit. I was just over at your Etsy and am blown away by the beauty you create. You are blessed with amazing talent.

  6. Enjoy having your mom there. I will be waiting to see what you are making. Enjoy the rest of the day.

  7. Found my way here via 'Mockingbird Hill Cottage' and I just love your beautiful blog! I shall be following as I don't want to mis one single post!

  8. Can't wait, can't wait....
    Did you read my comment on one of your posts below? That I receiveg your georgeous gift cards.......just one a day I needed some love.
    Your lovely tags make me smile everyday when I see them in my room......such great gift.
    I will soon make a post from it
    Big hug and take care


be kind ~ be graceful ~ be beautiful ~ be you!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive