whisper your name


whisper your name on the things you find be~you~tiful . . .



Recent Posts

May 7, 2010

...behind the curtain today!

...sneakin` up on ya`!


HA!!
~
Hello dear readers...
no, I haven't disappeared
well
I have
but not in the sense of like magic disappeared...

I can explain...
I've been lost in these


yes...
for as far as your eye can see
BOXES
and tape
lots
of
tape!!!

the time has come to move
again!!!

and while I don't relish the fact that I must pack the contents of our life up
and move
Again,

I am looking forward to a new living space
to discover something new about ourselves that we would have never know otherwise!
~ Oh ~
didn't you know that about moving??!! 

uuuhhhuuuu
yes,
I think it's an undiclosed law somewhere
that anytime you move
it can be discribed as if you are in a snowglobe
UPSIDE DOWN!!!!!


or

if you're not comfortable with that thought
how's this one:

When one door closes
another will open...

(one of my favorite secret doors)

I don't know about you, 
but that sounds pretty wonderland-ish to me!!!
so I quess I should be right at home!
Which brings me back to my original thought

We're moving
AGAIN!!

(did I mention, again?!)

I put emphasis on the word ~ again ~
because this will be the third year in a row...
geeesh
maybe I should just cover our boxes with pretty paper and live with them as is!
ya` no!!!
So...
just in case you were wondering what's going on behind the curtain
that's it!

I'll be back with updates:)

...hhhmmmm
now were did I put that tape gun?!




~ Ode to the snowball ~ 
by moi
oh snowglobe of mine
can I put a request in??
next year, I'd like a charming cottage farmhouse that I can call my very own!!
and if it's not to much to ask
a lovely rose garden too??!
`kay?!!!! 
xo


2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain, Rosemary. When I lived in Chicago I literally moved every year, single, living in the city. I never took the time to find the right apt. - hence when the lease was up I was moving on. I know your circumstances are different but I feel your pain.

    Wherever you are, I'm sure you make it a lovely home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your move, I don't envy the packing, but I am hoping you end up in your house of dreams, if not on this move, then on the next one!

    And wishing you the most wonderful Mother's Day! Translate that to a beautiful rose bush for you new garden and not having to make Sunday lunch! (or clean it up!!!)
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

be kind ~ be graceful ~ be beautiful ~ be you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails