whisper your name


whisper your name on the things you find be~you~tiful . . .



Recent Posts

Sep 28, 2010

...whimsical, winsome wonders!


Welcome to
...White Wednesday Wonders!


~ a lacy "W" initial ~
for all those w-ords...


~ a winsome woman ~
hhhhmmmmm,
I wonder what she is thinking...


in her worn vintage frame,
on top of this white armoire...


I'm sure you've heard of "Thing"
the helping hand from the Adam's Family?!

This is his very distant relative ~ Miss Wednesday Thing
coincidence??
I think not!!!
She likes to dust with her very fancy white feather duster!!


...ahhhhh
silver and white,
my favorite combination as of late


 white roses, creamy candles and a wire seashell shoe
 a few pretties on my dining room mantel...


~ a wicker shopping basket lined with white lace ~
always at the ready for some market delights


~ a white linen apron hanging off my chippy white cupboard ~
for wearing while I cook up a few tasty morsels


~ a most whimsical wind chime ~
a past studio creation, 
but still lovely, none the less!

sigh...
I just love white wednesday,
Don't YOU??!!

 
~ white rose tipped clothespins ~

to remind you to check out all the other
...white wednesday wonders
over at
 Kathleen's Faded Charm Cottage.


here's to wondrous white wednesday pretties!


9 comments:

  1. oh rosemary..you ..your blog..your pictures..your creations are ENCHANTING! sigh..i always sigh when i visit your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosemary...your posts always make me smile! Love all your wondrous, winsome whites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosemary, dear,
    you makes the most wonderfull, -and magic tours for us here on this fabolous blog site of yours.Love the cloth pinns-the chime-ALL, and SOOO love the magic trip below-you are a most beautifull little "witch" -wonderfull fhotoes, and alwayes, with a big smile on my face. Thanks, dear.
    Hugs Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hand-my very first collection were hands-I have over 100-when people come over he'll ask if they need a hand with something and then give try and give them one of mine! Love the lace details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely number of photo's I see here again.....such warm welcome
    I also love whites with silver a lot.
    Fine day my friend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Rosemary! Love it all, I had not seen the wind chime before... it so pretty! It's all perfect, from the mrs. thing hand to the rose tipped clothespins! Very ozma of odds like! Theresa xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your style!! It's just so beautiful and charming!! I'm happy to be your newest follower of your sweet blog and I'd love to have you as a friend at FrouFrou Decor! I would also like to invite you to link up your fun finds at my weekly Fabulous Friday Finds party! Hope to see you there!
    Hugs,
    ~Terrell @ FrouFrou Decor~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Rosemary. Your whites are always beautiful, and I loved all your "W"s. Really fun and clever!
    xo,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE YOUR BLOG, IT'S LIKE HEAVEN SENT.
    YOU BRING ME JOY, HAPPINEST AND PEACE. THANK YOU SO MUCH.... I LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT ONE.
    MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU.

    CHEERS,

    ReplyDelete

be kind ~ be graceful ~ be beautiful ~ be you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails