whisper your name


whisper your name on the things you find be~you~tiful . . .



Recent Posts

Jan 4, 2011

...my hearts all aglow!

...Hello dear ones!

My hearts all aglow today
as I have been creating a few
love-ly strands
 of my fairy lights!!


they are the first part of my Saint Valentine's collection
available in my etsy shop
  

all the strands look so pretty 
swagged in my studio:)

I bet you couldn't tell that I simply adore flowers 
and romance
and lace pretties!!!!
LOL!!!
     

the soft pink heart light covers give off the most loveliest pink glow
and are just perfect for Saint Valentine's!

~ and the best part is,
after Valentine's
you can simply remove the heart covers
and use your fairy lights all year round!!


I always sigh when I walk by and see them hanging there
all aglow:)

I think that these are just perfect for my first
White Wednesday post of the year!!
Come see what other pretties await you over at Kathleen's!


Now I'm off to create a few more of these beauties!


here's to lacy heart fairy lights!

15 comments:

  1. they are gawgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them Rosemary!! I still haven't found any white strand lights that have that few on. I will keep looking though! BEAUTIFUL!!
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rosemary!
    I love your fairy lights. Beautiful.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosemary, they look so beautiful, I love the softness the petals add. Your creations are just stunning, stopping over from Kathleen's to say Happy White Wednesday xoxo tami

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO pretty Rosemary! Perfect for Valentine's romance or any time of year. I'll be snooping in your store soon...
    - susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's quite perfect too, Rosemary! You are an inspiration to us all. Dreamy good here, love everything you do, dear creative one!
    xoxo~Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful this is......
    Love it, love it...you always create such beauty......
    I am you biggest fan ;0)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soft and dreamy, your lights are, the fairies love you!

    You never cease to amaze me, Rosemary, your work is beautiful. xoxoxoxo Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are so beautiful and just perfect for any occasion!
    Gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Mags
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So real romantic, love them,and the idea, that one can change the light color, as one wishes-
    Beuatifull, dear Rosemary.
    XO Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Fairy Lights, they give a feeling of enchantment to any room... and this creation incorporating them is just lovely.

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete

be kind ~ be graceful ~ be beautiful ~ be you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails