whisper your name


whisper your name on the things you find be~you~tiful . . .



Recent Posts

Jan 1, 2011

...a swan song

...Happiest New Day my loves!

May this year be full of wondrous and delightful moments
  

and may the beauty we seek
fill our souls with...
  

BLISS!

~ and as we glide along in our lives,
may our ribbons of friendship cross and create a most lovely silken road!!

I will look back upon 2010 with a heart of gratitude.
 ~ and as I turn to this new page,
I will fully immerse myself in the present moment,  
and welcome in 2011
 anticipating all the adventures just waiting for us!

~

here's to a year of...magic!

9 comments:

  1. Happy New Year's Day to you, how I love to be inspired by your beautiful posts and gorgeous creations!!!
    Wishing you a new year of lots of joy and laughter and many more ideas!!!!
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Rosemary! I hope it is full of magic and surprises for you! Your header photo with the fairy lights is gorgeous, like everything you touch! Theresa xoxo
    I love the saying underneath it too... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you the same,have a Happy and healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you too. That beautiful swan is heavenly :-)
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Dear Rosemary. Best wishes for a wonderful and exciting year for you.
    xo Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year Rosemary! I wish you more magic than you can stand.
    oxo
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully put, Rosemary. Happy New Year, my friend.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rosemary,
    What beauty over here, I just love the header, you are the photographer of light :)

    Your creative mind is breath-taking!!
    New year Dreams, wishes, and inspiration fill your days with beauty and blessings all around you.

    xoxo
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cheers to you ~ Happy New Year!

    Beautiful new header!

    ReplyDelete

be kind ~ be graceful ~ be beautiful ~ be you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails