whisper your name


whisper your name on the things you find be~you~tiful . . .



Recent Posts

Jan 11, 2011

...my paper romance!

...ahhhh romance ~

ro·mance
n.

A mysterious or fascinating quality or appeal, as of something strangely beautiful

 For as long as I can remember,
I have had a romantic soul
and seek things that evoke a certain
je ne sais quoi!


...don't even get me started on my slight obsession with making beautiful paper dolls!
I don't know what it is about them that fascinate me so.
maybe it's as simple as an instant smile starring back at me that
brings me satisfaction when one is complete:)


...or the way that when the heater comes on,
I love to see them all dangling from my chandie,
 dancing as they twirl around above me ~ lol!!
I guess you could say
that I have a romance with paper...
   

like this paper flaming heart for instance...
it is made out of...

Can you guess??

yep,
paper!

and I loved every moment of hand shaping these pretties
dreaming up just how I was going to use them!

are they not lovely??

I can't wait to show you more:)
but for now,
you'll just have to take my word for it!

sharing this over at Kathleen's


here's to pretty paper!

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful heart Rosemary....just like yours :)

    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your art is exquisite, Rosemary! Just lovely and so delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty heart from the heart of a pretty artiste!

    Will check Etsy...

    Bisous,

    Sandy @ My Shabby Streamside Studio
    http://myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You never cease to amaze me with your beautiful art, romantic and soft.

    I absolutely love that Marie image in the first photo......hmmm....I must check your shop.... : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pretty paperdoll and the delicate and lacy paper heart. So soft and pretty.

    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful creations.. you are so clever!! xxx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Something about paperdolls always fascinates! Beautiful heart, too - Happy White Wednesday - Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  8. As alwayes so full of beauty ,dear Rosemary.
    The doll is so beautifull,and your heart even more.Love your work, sweet.
    XO,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is that Marie Antoinette? How very pretty!!! I love anything Marie Antoinette.

    Stopping by and saying hello from a fellow White Wednesday participant. Please stop by and join my giveaway when you get a chance.
    -marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just can't imagine how it must be to live in your gorgeous world!! Beautiful Rosemary!!
    Blessings`

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Rosemary!
    I I could take some paper can create lovely works of art the way that you do, then I would be in love with it too. I love the paper dolls and that sweet delicate heart.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just came upon your Blog by chance..and glad I did.
    Soft beautiful music....soft beautiful images....just so enjoyable to sit here looking and listening.
    Have become a follower are a result.
    I will stop into your Etsy shop and see more of your beautiful work as well.

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so in awe of you Rosemary. Your creations are gorgeous. Every single one of them. And to think I now have a paper doll of my own to play with. That was such a wonderful surprise. The faerie lights are perfect in every way.
    sending big hugs to you...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just happened to think about you this morning and wondered if I would find that you had done something with "her" yet. I knew it would be beautiful....She certainly IS !!

    Just Like You.

    xo-S.

    ps. gorgeous blog

    ReplyDelete

be kind ~ be graceful ~ be beautiful ~ be you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails