whisper your name


whisper your name on the things you find be~you~tiful . . .



Recent Posts

Dec 5, 2010

...angel whispers and white tulips

...hello dear ones!

can you hear them?

The angels ~
hear them singing??


whispering melodiously
...joy, Joy, JOY!!


There are two flowers that I always try to have around me at Christmas time
the first is paper whites, and the second
~white tulips~
I just love their graceful lines,
these seem to be nodding along with the angel whispers!!
  

this morning the sun cast a glow around them that was oh-so-lovely
I snapped a few photo to share with all of you:)


and to wish you a Sunday filled with happiness and cheer
as you buzz around preparing for the holidays!!

~

 
here's to glorious white tulips!!

2 comments:

  1. Aah, your dreamy and surreal blog just relaxes me like no other.

    Your pkg. is on it's way sweet friend, along with a surprise for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so ethereal...heavenly. I love the tulips. Thanks for reminding me how important fresh flowers are in the home. :)
    - Susan

    ReplyDelete

be kind ~ be graceful ~ be beautiful ~ be you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails