whisper your name


whisper your name on the things you find be~you~tiful . . .



Recent Posts

Dec 7, 2010

...i wish you peace

...hello dear one's!

wishing you peace on this
white wednesday post!


Every Christmas season
I try to purchase one of Nicole Sayre's holiday pieces.
I just adore her sense of whimsy and sweet painted faces. 
  

this little angel stands in front of a pot of rosemary in my kitchen this year
((no, I 'm not in the pot,
 silly!!
a rosemary plant is!))

Did you know that rosemary stands for remembrance?!
This angel reminds me to whisper words of peace to this needful world
 each time that I snip a sprig off!!
~ and dinner always tastes better when I do!!
  

on thursday
I will show you a tutorial for making a strand of flower petal lights
like the ones you see here!

...but for now,
I'm headed over to Kathleen's White Wednesday
for more inspiration than I can
well,
remember ~ LOL!!
see you there:)


here's to rosemary (the herb!) and PEACE!!

16 comments:

  1. I got my first Nicole Sayre piece two weeks ago and you are right, the faces are so sweet!

    I can't wait for the tutorial!

    Now...hop on out of that pot and make some Merry Merry!

    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peace to you dear Rosemary. I love your angel doll. She is so sweet!

    xo,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your angel, she is so pretty!!! Looking forward to the tutorial!
    Blessings~~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful beautiful. I made a petal strand of lights this year. I LOVE it! I think I may cover my whole house in them. Shortly after, methinks my family will have me carted off to the funny farm, so perhaps I should rethink that. NAAAAAH! Happy WW!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rosemary...your angel is so beautiful!
    I'll have to check out Nicole Sayre!
    Love your Christmas Music too!
    Tammy :-)
    JUNK WILD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your dear angel in the rosemary, Rosemary!
    I have just one of Nicole's dolls and I love her.
    I hope you are having a lovely Christmas season. The petal lights are wonderful!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the angel such a sweet face. I have tried having herbs growing the house but I tend to kill my plants inside, I think I water too much. I am hoping to find a herb topiary at our local nursery for the winter greenery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's Beautiful.... Love the glow of the lights,
    Thanks for sharing on this Very Chilly White Wednesday *<<<-
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is beautiful and I just love your blog, I don't think I've come across it before! I'm looking forward to the upcoming tutorial:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love your Nicol Sayre doll. She is precious and seems like she's put in just the right spot. Enjoy the rosemary, Rosemary, and thanks for sharing!
    - Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blessings to you and your creativity. I so enjoyed my visit, especially the music. Come visit one day, Jennifer jennsthreegraces

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, I know I will never forget you Rosemary!
    Beautiful Angel - hugs, Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rosemary...Your blog and Art are beautiful! I came to you through notification that you added me to your "Circle" on Etsy! Thank you!As soon as I saw your work I knew we were "Kindered Spirits" ~
    I have always loved Nicole Sayre...I own quite a few of her beautiful created items. I adore the doll you posted by her.
    Your work is exquisite and I feel such a connection to it! You are a true artist!
    I invite you to visit my blog to say hello. I hope you don't mind that I have added you to my blog roll.
    Also, we seem to have mutual blogging friends! :)
    Wishing you a very Happy Holiday Season!

    Debby

    ReplyDelete

be kind ~ be graceful ~ be beautiful ~ be you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails