Dec 29, 2009
...no bigger than thumbelina
and yes, I know, that everyone has times that they feel that their wings are against the wind, but honestly ~ I sometimes feel no bigger than thumbelina! Small...and just trying to find my way in this wind storm!
But, as I stare down the last little personal bits, of this most challenging year, it is with a renewed spirit that I go on, ~ willingly leaving behind the broken, hurtful pieces and gingerly gathering up whatever is left
~ ready to step into this fresh new year, this brand new decade, ... inspired to take these wings ~ and fly!
and My New Year's wish for all of you, is an inspired spirit that's full of love and grace!
- ► 2013 (20)
- ► 2012 (21)
- ► 2011 (88)
- ► 2010 (147)
- ...no bigger than thumbelina
- ...after christmas delight!
- ...merry christmas wishes for you!
- ...let's eat cake!
- ...oh my lovely, beautiful one ~
- ...the starting of a brand new day
- dance sugarplum fairy ~....DANCE!
- snow queen - a beautiful little something
- ....snowed in
- calling all fans of Jeanne d' Arc Living Magazine!...
- ▼ December (12)