whisper your name


whisper your name on the things you find be~you~tiful . . .



Recent Posts

Dec 29, 2009

...no bigger than thumbelina


~ As I reflect back on this past year, I am amazed and in awe of my Heavenly Father's love and grace.
and yes, I  know,  that everyone has times that they feel that their wings are against the wind, but honestly ~  I sometimes feel no bigger than thumbelina! Small...and just trying to find my way in this wind storm!
But, as I stare down the last little personal bits, of this most challenging year, it is with a renewed spirit that I go on, ~ willingly leaving behind the broken, hurtful pieces and gingerly gathering up whatever is left
~ ready to step into this fresh new year,  this brand new decade, ... inspired to take these wings ~ and fly!

and My New Year's wish for all of you, is an inspired spirit that's full of love and grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

be kind ~ be graceful ~ be beautiful ~ be you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails