whisper your name


whisper your name on the things you find be~you~tiful . . .



Recent Posts

Dec 16, 2009

...oh my lovely, beautiful one ~


... oh my lovely, beautiful one ~
there is so much I want to tell you of life, this sometimes hard, nitty gritty life ~
things to help you be the best women you can be, things of spirit that are never taught in school books, but only thru hard knocks and broken hearts that I so desperately want to keep you protected from...
You are no longer a girl, but you are not yet a woman.
and when I look at you, I am humbled with your youthful innocence and the purity of your heart...
you are a gift from my heavenly father above, put into my care to guide, to love and adore, and to give you wings to fly ~
... and I know that day is coming but my motherly  instinct is to build a tower to the sky and lock you away... away from all you will weather as a women,
... but oh so necessary to be a mother, a wife ~ daughter ~ sister and friend ~
so for the moment  my lovely, beautiful one,  I will simply look at you and appreciate the exquisite girl you are now and tell you I love you with all that I am!

2 comments:

  1. Rosemary, this post is so beautiful and heartfelt. Your daughter is just beautiful and so lucky to have such a loving, supportive mom!
    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a beautiful post. Your daughter is lovely and blessed to have a mother who loves her and tells her so.

    I also love your creative space.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete

be kind ~ be graceful ~ be beautiful ~ be you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails