... oh my lovely, beautiful one ~
there is so much I want to tell you of life, this sometimes hard, nitty gritty life ~
things to help you be the best women you can be, things of spirit that are never taught in school books, but only thru hard knocks and broken hearts that I so desperately want to keep you protected from...
You are no longer a girl, but you are not yet a woman.
and when I look at you, I am humbled with your youthful innocence and the purity of your heart...
you are a gift from my heavenly father above, put into my care to guide, to love and adore, and to give you wings to fly ~
... and I know that day is coming but my motherly instinct is to build a tower to the sky and lock you away... away from all you will weather as a women,
... but oh so necessary to be a mother, a wife ~ daughter ~ sister and friend ~
so for the moment my lovely, beautiful one, I will simply look at you and appreciate the exquisite girl you are now and tell you I love you with all that I am!
- ► 2013 (20)
- ► 2012 (21)
- ► 2011 (88)
- ► 2010 (147)
- ...no bigger than thumbelina
- ...after christmas delight!
- ...merry christmas wishes for you!
- ...let's eat cake!
- ...oh my lovely, beautiful one ~
- ...the starting of a brand new day
- dance sugarplum fairy ~....DANCE!
- snow queen - a beautiful little something
- ....snowed in
- calling all fans of Jeanne d' Arc Living Magazine!...
- ▼ December (12)