whisper your name


whisper your name on the things you find be~you~tiful . . .



Recent Posts

Dec 18, 2009

...wonderland




                                ...I adore all things "wonderland"! 
I  learned early on that life is what you make it, and yes, it does throw some curveball lemons! But as this most Joyeux Noel day is nippin' at our heels, and all the hustle and bustling that goes along with it, I just remind myself to take a moment to ~ Breathe in the yumminess around me , with my nose, ears, eyes and heart ~ Share what I have, it's amazing what your small hands can do! (jewel's song - my hands is most eloquet!)  ~ and  ...Believe in the magic ~ for life can truely be wonderous!   xo

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I LOVE all the bunnies!! Those are so precious! I love anything fairy tale related or fantasy related. My mind is like a fairy tale all the time :) What a lovely post and oh so true! I also love that song by Jewel!!
    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful post! What a lovely reminder to stop and appreciate all the beauty around us. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I look forward to seeing more of your sweet site in the future!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet...darling little doodads! Have a great weekend!
    :) Laura

    ReplyDelete

be kind ~ be graceful ~ be beautiful ~ be you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails