Dec 9, 2009
snow queen - a beautiful little something
... the snow is softly falling
The air is still within the silence of my room
I hear your voice softly calling...
~ If I could only have you near to breathe a sigh or two
I would be happy just to hold the hands I love on this winter night and to be once again with with you...
~ Song for a winter's night
as sung by Sarah Mclachlan from Wintersong CD
...this is a christmas gift for my dearest, bestest friend ~ my mom! I've been working on this a little while and love the way it turned out, listening to sarah's cd is bittersweet for me. I'm so inspired by her voice and the spirit she gives her music... but this christmas ~ I won't get to hold the hands of my loved ones:( It's a hard thing when you live far, far away, and it's been a hard year... so instead of crying about it ~ I've been busy creating magical things as my offerings. Hope she likes it... I quess in a way, I will be hugging her with this beautiful little something...
- ► 2012 (21)
- ► 2011 (88)
- ► 2010 (147)
- ...no bigger than thumbelina
- ...after christmas delight!
- ...merry christmas wishes for you!
- ...let's eat cake!
- ...oh my lovely, beautiful one ~
- ...the starting of a brand new day
- dance sugarplum fairy ~....DANCE!
- snow queen - a beautiful little something
- ....snowed in
- calling all fans of Jeanne d' Arc Living Magazine!...
- ▼ December (12)