whisper your name


whisper your name on the things you find be~you~tiful . . .



Recent Posts

Jul 5, 2010

...a romantic farmstyle apron ~

...did you ever just have one of those days?????
obviously i am having technical difficulties dears ones...
I do soooo apologize for the multiple listing of posts....
blogger is giving me a run for my patience today

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

uuuuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

please stand by and bare with me
while I take a dive on the slip and slide
to see if i can't shake this gremlin on my shoulder today
okay...and maybe a sip of some x-tra sour lemonade
(just in case he sticks around for seconds....)

I think you will enjoy what I have to share with you
and yes,
it does have something to do with a most romantic farmstyle apron!!

until later today........

No comments:

Post a Comment

be kind ~ be graceful ~ be beautiful ~ be you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive