whisper your name


whisper your name on the things you find be~you~tiful . . .



Recent Posts

Aug 12, 2010

...a basket full of posies!

...welcome!


I wanted a little wreath change for my courtyard
but I wasn't quite ready to give up on summer just yet
so off to Michael's I went
in search of something lovely!!

cart at the ready, I hunted up and down the isles

I saw ALOT of fall wreaths...
nope
....hhmmmm
maybe an all ivy one ~
yah no!

then
I rounded the corner
and my little eye spied these...

they looked like seaside flowers to me,
very muted beachy colors
yes!!
I like that...


I like my spaces to be pretty
no matter how small a function they serve
~ are you that way?

sometimes, when my hands are full
I need somewhere to rest my purse and packages to open the front door...
this little bench serves me well ~
and it's surprisingly very comfortable!


everything I needed was all 50% off
~
I like that too!!


my favorite is the wide burlap ribbon
...it just called to me.



this is my front gate door...


I found this great wicker basket thrifting acouple of weeks ago,
it's seen better days
but I bought it anyways ~
it's by Cynthia Rawlings and it has soft leather straps,
I love the color ~ a soft buttercream
it was perfect for my hydrangea's!


I also found this sweet little face
it called to me too
but I never found a place for her
...until now!!


she whispers "welcome dear ones"
everytime you enter...
and I adore that!!


...here's to a lovely basket full of posies for YOUR front entrance!!





5 comments:

  1. Dear Rosemary,-what a wonderfull entrance, and the wicker with the hydrangeas,hanging there looks perfect welcoming-
    And the beautifull wreath , over your "helping" bench looks so great, I too love the soft colors, in light blue--I can see, that you have beauty in every corner dear friend.
    Hugs,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wreath, I love the burlap too.....such nice soft roses!!!!
    Your home looks very welcoming and serene!
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Rosemary, the wreath is beautiful! Just perfect for August. Soft and muted and lovely. Your bench with it's yummy cushions makes the space simply divine.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosemary - I love the basket of hydrdaengas! They are a favorite of mine. I love the entrance to your home, just beautiful! What a cozy bench. The wreath turned out great too. I didn't realize they made burlap ribbon. Looks like I'll be going to Michael's too!

    Have a blessed weekend!
    Missy

    ReplyDelete

be kind ~ be graceful ~ be beautiful ~ be you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails