whisper your name


whisper your name on the things you find be~you~tiful . . .



Recent Posts

Aug 4, 2010

...be the change



a random reflection from behind the curtain...

~
...to change the world

simply use your hands...
~
start with one step...


however small,


..the first step is hardest of all.


but...

 when you give ~

you begin to live!


...and if I could tell the world just one thing,

it would be that we're all OK ~

and not to worry
'cause worry is wasteful

and useless...


I won't be made useless!
I won't be idle with despair!

I will gather myself around my faith...
for light does the darkness most fear ~


~
I choose to be the change
that I want to see in the world...










*lyrics and a quote by:
Dave Mathews Band
Jewel
Mahatma Gandhi

8 comments:

  1. powerful words. thanks for a simple yet inspiring post.

    hugs,

    shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosemary, this was so inspiring!

    Love,
    LuLu♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosemary, Your post is so powerful and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, you have such a way with words -- and pictures!! :)

    XOXO
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you use YOUR hands Rosemary. Everything they touch turns beautiful.
    Beautiful post...and gorgeous photos.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh sweetie, that`s why I love visiting you, you alwayes has something importent to tell us,and alwayes something usefull.Thanks so much dear Rosemary,-your photoes are wonderfull.
    Love and hugs, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete

be kind ~ be graceful ~ be beautiful ~ be you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails