whisper your name


whisper your name on the things you find be~you~tiful . . .



Recent Posts

Aug 2, 2010

...do you see what I see?!


...happiest monday dear ones!

Did you have a lovely summer weekend??
I hope so...
well ~

this is what one might call
an "up close" post!!


no
nothing earth shattering personal...
more like a pleasant discovery!

sometimes
I am delightfully surprised when I learn something new about myself

and
sometimes
this something new
 becomes a quiet passion...
as in ~
it slowly grows on you...


and without question
becomes
a part of you ~

it kinda just sneaks up on you
and suddenly


one random day...
YOU ARE
 H
  O
   O
     K
      E
              D...

yep!
you're like a fish on a line 
~no question~
you just know you're a goner!!


and forever changed!!
now, being the creative readers that you are ~
...I know that you "get this"


taking creative pictures has become...

a secret passion
if you will.

I don't really see myself doin` it professional like

it's just for me
and another personal expression of the way I see things... 

~
my beloved gave me an early birthday gift...

yeh ~ he's good like that,
 always supporting my most secret passions!!
(don't get any ideas...he's MY beloved!!)

can you guess what it is?!

I'll give you a hint...

you can get super-de-duper close to a subject...
(hey! that's actually hint #2...hint #1, as you may have gathered by me blathering on
has to do with photography!)


okay, okay I'll tell you
no need to twist my arm!

it is


drum roll please............

..............................................

a MACRO LENS!!!!!!!

and I am having so much fun using it!
these are my very first photos!!


and I know I have so much to learn about using it...


and I know that it will come with time...
but for now,


I'm just grateful I dusted!!!
Hahahah!!!!







4 comments:

  1. Rosemary, you sweet lucky woman.
    What a great birthday gift-and you have already used it masterly-your photoes are so beautifull- and so are all the items you pictured here,all small beautifull settings in your home, so wonderfull.
    And when can we write you happy birthday,dear ?
    have a lovely evining
    Hugs, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do take great photos. Happy birthday to you!

    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful birthday present and I enjoyed your photos Happy Birthday. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy happy birthday.......
    Oh again such nice pictures.....love it. love it....how creative you are.....
    Like to eat cake with you today;)
    Fine day

    ReplyDelete

be kind ~ be graceful ~ be beautiful ~ be you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails