whisper your name


whisper your name on the things you find be~you~tiful . . .



Recent Posts

Aug 13, 2010

...pink goddess macarons


...goddess of love

~Venus~

timeless beauty


these are the results of my first try at macarons...
a delightful sweet confectionery
I wanted my first ones to be
PINK!
so I gathered these pretty pink supplies
~
* cherry pink powder dye
* sparkly edible pink glitter
* metallic pink dragees


and whipped up the batter! 

traditionally,
macarons are smooth on top
but
 these are Venus inspired
so...I call these,
pink goddess macarons!
~
here is a just piped,  
single pink macaron
waiting for a shell to form before baking ~
and to give it a good foot...



this is how it looks baked


this is a side view
see the foot?!


next comes the filling...
mmmmm...
lemon raspberry ~


now we sandwich them together and

TADA!!

pretty pink venus macarons!!!


I have never tasted a macaron before...
these were my first
and they
were
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
!!!!

I am already gathering supplies for another try
hhhmmmmm
maybe black raspberry...
or maybe
limon margarita...
what do YOU think they should be? 


but for now...

I am savouring
every
last
b
i
t
e
!!!


...would you like me to save one for YOU?!


here's to pretty pink confectioneries!





6 comments:

  1. Rosemary,
    Those pink delights are absolutely gorgeous. They are simply enchanting.
    Thank you for saving one. It was simply delicious.
    I just want to freeze one and keep looking at it. I need to make those for my next tea party, but mine would never look like that.
    I will just have to admire yours.
    hugs,
    wendy from Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous yummy-ness!!
    ~Sharon~

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you come and visit my house could you please take a large bag of these ones with you......?
    They probably taste like more and more.....
    Fine week

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did fabulous with these! They look so pretty!

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look so yummy and light as air! The margaritta flavor would be divine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! These look so good and nice!
    Have a good day!
    Leticia

    ReplyDelete

be kind ~ be graceful ~ be beautiful ~ be you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails