whisper your name


whisper your name on the things you find be~you~tiful . . .



Recent Posts

Mar 22, 2010

...it's a cinderella kinda day!


I hope your first few days of spring
have been filled with lots of inspiring, happy things!
Today, is a cinderella kinda day ~
...cleaning, doing loads of laundry, planning tasty menu's for the week,
you know
pretty basic stuff most of us girls do!!
Wednesday my dear Mom will be arriving for her visit
and I want everything to be sparkling
soooo
I'll be in the laundry room if you need me!


...until next time ~



 



3 comments:

  1. Hello Rosemary! All day long in the laundry room??? I don't envy you, but for your mother...you can do it!!!
    Have a nice Spring week!
    Vale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ms. Rosemary,

    Spring has been absolutely perfect so far. I enjoyed your post. Cinderella kind of day actually had me thinking more in the direction of that magical ball than her daily chores. haha!

    I'll let you get back to the laundry. Don't you just love the smell of fresh laundry? Conjures up images of childhood for me and mom is not far behind. Enjoy your visit.

    xoxo
    ~Kitty Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knowing you, it's a pretty laundry room. Wave that magic wand and be done!!! Love that picture, I'm so into domes.

    ReplyDelete

be kind ~ be graceful ~ be beautiful ~ be you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive