whisper your name


whisper your name on the things you find be~you~tiful . . .



Recent Posts

Mar 14, 2010

Mr. Bunn and whimsy ruffles in the sunlight!


WWWHHHOOOOO
HHHOOOOO!!!!
The time change finally arrived!!!
and the beautiful sunlit days will be longer!!
It is such a challenge to wait for a lovely day,
to run outside and "set up" for pictures for items
that will be listed in my etsy shop! I tell ya ~
but Mr. Bunn kept me company today,
in the warm
fabulously
beautiful
SUN!!
I also discovered that it is also most difficult to photograph these whimsy ruffles!!
My newest addition to my etsy shop.
But
one of you will win a package of three of these whimsy ruffles.

  

aren't they pretty?
I just loooove ruffles!!
These are very ethereal and whispy
I use these around everything, especially for my paper dolls as tutu's!
hhhmmmm
I'm very curious as to what you could do with them!

tomorrow I will show you a glimpse into my mom's temporary room,
she will be arriving next wednesday, it's been awhile since she has visited!!
~
but for now,
if you haven't entered
Mr. Bunn's Spring Giveback,
leave a comment
there is still time!


 




4 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I've selected your interesting blog for Kreativ Blogger Award. Here's the link where you can read more about it!

    http://sweetwyo.blogspot.com/2010/03/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    Thank you!
    Ida

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love Mr Bunn and the ruffles are fabulous.
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ruffles; I try to get a few tops and sweaters with ruffles. I wonder if yours would work to dress up a tank or tee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those ruffles look utterly delicious!!! One lucky soul will be thrilled with them!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

be kind ~ be graceful ~ be beautiful ~ be you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive