whisper your name


whisper your name on the things you find be~you~tiful . . .



Recent Posts

Feb 23, 2010

...Hey Mister!


...this is Burnell!
or ~ twisted whiskers for short!
see the twistiness in his whiskers?!


He is the newest addition to my collection of Mr. Easter Bunnies.
...okay, I'll admit it...
I have a thing for them.
and every year, the hunt is on for a new friend,
BUT
it's not every year that I find one
and
I'm very particular in my collecting...

first
 ~ it usually is a He that I pick!
I just like the smurks on them, okay?!
He should stand on his hind legs.
just in case I would like a waltzing partner!
usually carries a basket on his back
either, already full of goodies, or room for me to place said goodies! 
and when I'm picking one out of a crowd of bunnies
he calls to me
Rosemary, you know I'M the one you want!
and I'm not kidding, 
I have been known to line all the bunnies up like soldiers
and study each and every one of their faces
shop owners beware!
but ~ in the end,
the one who hops away with me,
is the bun
who made me
smile
 from the inside out!
see me smiling behind the curtain?! HA!

This year feels just a bit frenchy!
So stay tuned for how that turns out.




9 comments:

  1. Rosemary, your Burnell is awesome. What a great guy!
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love it when one of those little bunnies calls your name. I have several that have called my name or spoke to me. I love them all. Burnell is a doll.

    I posted about the giveaway I won from you on my blog. I really appeciate all the nice goodies that you sent me.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Your Bunny Boy is so handsome! Its very cute that he has that basket on his back to tote your goodies!

    I looked back at a few previous posts and I wanted to tell you that I really liked the ruffled curtain cover that you made for your workroom/studio. Ruffles seem so popular right now and yours are gorgeous...

    Cynthia K. (Beauty and Blessings)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Rosemary! your blog is beautiful!! and all your works are so lovely. I'm sorry because my writting english is not right.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a handsome bun he is! I know he is so happy to live with you!
    Just found your blog and am now following. I'll be back to visit often!
    hugs and friends,
    shell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello
    Such a handsome guy too... Looks like some of the bunnies we carried in the shop last year. French Hare...Loved them.
    Blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWE, so cute and cuddly. Have you ever seen those super long floppy eared rabbits? I love them so much. My chihuahua would not be happy if I got one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rhonda~ I have seen those rabbits! The one I'm after is a finnish giant! He (there I go again with the he's!) is unreal, I think little children would actually cry if they saw him hoping their way on Easter morning, because he is soooo huge! and fluffy!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love him, very worthy of your collection! I raise rabbits and I have one just like him named Theodore!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

be kind ~ be graceful ~ be beautiful ~ be you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive